Is this job for me?
You’re a good communicator and you’re looking for a role that will give you a chance to polish your language skills. Although you dont have much professional experience, you learn fast and youre looking for an opportunity that will allow you to develop your business expertise, take advantage of training programs and build up your skills step-by-step.
What you will need to get this job:
- excellent English – you need to be at least C1 (on the CEFR scale) because youll be using these languages every day
- good communication skills – you need to be really good at interacting with customers and helping them to solve issues
- a bachelors or masters degree would be useful, but is not essential
In your first three months:
- youll learn how we organize employee benefits for our clients
- youll get to know our team of specialists who will share their expertise with you
- youll become familiar with some online tools that our customers use to select and manage their benefits
What youll do once youre fully trained:
- provide support to our customers by advising them how to manage their benefits by telephone and email
- use your communication skills to interact with team members and contribute to the fulfilment of team goals
- develop your problem-solving skills by investigating cases and getting back to customers with a resolution