Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The AP team is mainly responsible for processing, booking Coloplasts liabilities, creation and updating of vendor master data, vendors invoice verification and handling invoice queries for 30+ entities globally.
Global AP Team Leader is responsible for AP team located in CPBC and global AP processes for 30+ entities. The responsibility includes people management of the team, team strategic planning, day to day operations as well as the development and implementation of effective and efficient finance processes including implementation of automation.
- Managing and recruiting AP team located in CPBC
- Acting as the owner of Coloplast global AP processes and the primary contact to Business Support stakeholders
- Accountable and responsible for invoice processing, supplier Master Data update, AP accounts reconciliations, Alusta/E1 reconciliations
- Ensuring AP processes alignment and AP books compliance to both IFRS and local standards
- AP group reporting and financial year end close of AP books for all served entities
- Representing AP processes in front of internal review and external audit
- Execution of global finance strategy, projects and transitions
- Leading and supporting development of AP processes and methods
- Driving the transition of Global Accounts Payables into modern and automated area
- Identifying opportunities within AP area and between other departments
- Keeping close dialogue with business support group, group reporting and controlling, IT, Global Tax & Compliance, Treasury, Procurement
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders during projects
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- For candidates who are willing to relocate, we offer our support
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.