Integrated Operations Market Lead with Spanish
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Integrated Operations Market Lead
We are looking for an Integrated Operations (iOPS) Market Lead/Manager. In this position you will be responsible for partnering with our client market/s key stakeholders and ensuring Genpact operations across all towers run smoothly towards your market in scope. You will be accountable for the service quality provided by Genpact to your market, allowing you to develop business relationships with senior stakeholders.
We are looking for the candidates willing to join us to work for great organization and our customer - Unilever.
- Main business partner and escalation point to client’s iOPS market/s leads and performance delivery team
- Facilitator for E2E process and organizational design within all Genpact operational towers, in different locations, for your specific market/s
- Establish successful relationships with different stakeholders
- Enhance and improve efficiency of current regular connects between Genpact operational teams and client leads
- Responsible for service levels and operations quality for your market/s
- Lead the continuous improvement agenda in-line with Genpact operational and project leads
- Coach, train and advise operational leads and specialists to ensure right service mindset
- Support initiatives related to process and service improvements with the client and drive market innovation proposals coming from Genpact
- Responsible to balance market/s quality service with efficient operations lead by tower/operational managers (O2C, MDM, Planning, Logistics and CD/Sales)
- Own market relationships and agenda, driving country VOC (Voice of customer)
- Understanding in-market processes, identifying what needs to change and how, driving the change through the relationships built with local stakeholders