Do you feel like taking the journey in the fin-tech world? The job of a Data Analyst is one where specific experience or background is not needed. Motivation and curiosity are what were looking for. In the beginning, well provide you with training to make your first months in the company smooth.
Data is the heart of our company, and we need you to keep our heart healthy. Our clients: financial institutions, banks, and corporations rely on the quality of the information we provide them via our products.
So, think that you are the first person that sources the data for our clients. It can be bonds or funds, corporate actions, or economic indicators. In fact, therere plenty of financial types of data that we manage.
A major part of the day is when you research the Internet sourcing information; visiting official pages of global companies and institutions. You also rely on our internal databases and products. And last but not least, you dont work on your own only. You talk to colleagues in Gdynia and teams located in the UK, US, India, and other countries. And you use cutting-edge technologies to allow your conversations to be exciting.
- Collecting, processing and verifying specific financial information; text-based or number-based data
- Doing research on financial information
- Working with large databases (maintaining, updating, improving)
- What is more, you join projects to stimulate your ambitions of an early professional and let you develop your career.
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan,
- Office: chill-out room with video games, massage chairs and ping-pong table.
- Activities: sports teams and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.