Ogłoszenie numer: 5817138, from 2021-11-05
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organisation for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions.
This is a front-line technical customer service role and, as part of a small friendly team working closely with other customer facing and technical teams, your purpose is to ensure customers feel happy & supported and that our guidance helps to ensure our products are quick and easy to use.
Service Desk Analyst / Customer Service Specialist (1st line technical support)
- Provide 1st line guidance and support, for both Phlexglobal users and our customers. Along with colleagues from other geographic locations, support our inhouse developed Trial Master File (TMF) technologies and services
- Using Service Desk & Knowledge Base software, such as Zendesk and Jira, support our users ensuring all appropriate information is correctly captured and shared through tickets & tasks
- Quickly identify issues needing priority attention, recognize critical and high priority issues to ensure they are highlighted and addressed appropriately
- Analyse and investigate incidents, enquiries and requests in priority order. Troubleshoot, investigate and reproduce behaviour, document supporting evidence in service desk to either reassign, resolve or escalate tickets to 2nd and or 3rd line teams
- Collaborate with other teams to appropriately explain technical guidance & behaviour, workarounds and solutions
- Follow through incidents to a timely conclusion, review all ticket progress, within defined SLAs
- Reduce the number of tickets & their closure time to targeted levels through root cause analysis and knowledge share
- Actively participate and contribute to drive service and product improvement. Positively embrace change to continually improve our quality of Service
This position would suit an experienced, technical Customer Service or Support professional familiar with supporting technical products via a service desk.
- An excellent level of verbal and written English;
- Administration skills & interest in Technology;
- The skills to transfer knowledge & guide customers;
- The ability to multitask and prioritise;
- Beneficial but not mandatory: Experience of ticket service desk systems, Jira, Zendesk, ITIL, Software Support, Trial Master Files, two or three tier Customer Support, Incident support
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- International environment
- Great Benefits (MyBenefit, Multisport card, private healthcare, life assurance, English lesson)