A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
Join Elavon! Are you looking for a career change? Do you speak English?
We might be looking for you!
You will get a professional training that will prepare you for the job!
- Decision making in cases on all stages of dispute process according to associations, rules and regulations,
- Control of chargeback passed to clients in a timely manner and in line with credit card regulations,
- Preparing client correspondence related to retrieval requests and chargebacks in a timely manner,
- Review of client documentation to ensure compliance with credit card regulations,
- Proactive recognition of issues; looking for solutions and efficient escalation of problems.
- Full time position, employment agreement,
- Flexible working hours between 8 a.m.-6 p.m. (8-hour shifts)
- Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes,
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work,
- Professional trainings, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning,
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values,
- Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment,
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.