At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdańsk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Video Content Analyst for the world’s best loved video-sharing website.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls or maybe even learn about EU policy making? Apply now, start your career supporting this exciting team.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere in the office,
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work
- Training & development opportunities,
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities,
- Bicycle parking,
- Inclusion and diversity in practice,
- Employee referral program in place,
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of us,
- Competitive salary with extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits
- Review user reports regarding website content,
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner,
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures,
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community,
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter.
- Knowledge of Hebrew language on at least C1 level,
- Can read, write, comprehend and have basic conversation in English,
- Availability to work on a 8/7 (including weekend shifts),
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills,
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills,
- Excellent organizational and time management skills,
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard,
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification.